Wednesday 25 May 2011

About The Cycles

Hello my lovelies! Right so I'm here to tell you about the cycles that ENTM produce and make for you to compete in.

There are 10 tasks in 1 Cycle. There will only be one winner in task 10 though. You will have a certain amount of time to complete your work that has been set for you. You must not critisize other people's work. You can not anger or upset other members or the judges; if you feel the judges were unfair contact me, personally.

With this said about the judges; the way we will judge you is like this: each judge will write a comment or two about your work; what they liked about it, what they didnt and what they think you should improve on. After we all do that (the judges) we must give each of you a final mark. Then we will mean your average mark and present to you your marks.

I have decided that we will all have a staff meeting. As in the past, present judges, but I will not be able to attend due to the fact I have long study periods so the Co-owner, manager and the only judge that will always be a judge, Georgia will host the meetings. Most of them will be on msn.

See, not so bad? :] Now, I'd like to make one thing clear; you HAVE to try and impress us judges, but the person you should most be thinking about is Georgia. She's got this intent personality habit. She will expect great things from you.

Anyways, I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment